Monday, November 5, 2007

Pakistani leader Musharraf "gets his dictator on"

Musharraf gets his dictator on, suspending the Pakistani constitution, & declaring a "state of emergency". BBC's take on this bogus nonsense.

I bet our American wannabe dictators like Gee Dubbz & "Fooliani" Giuliani are watching this with great interest & envy.

Musharraf prolly called Gee Dubbz & said "yo I move the weight like I'm Oprah's son, I show you how to do this, son!".

Musharraf & his PR WCs are repeating his talking point that "if the Musharraf regime falls, some Islamic radicals will take power, & prolly nuke India or Israel". Of course the brain dead US MSM parrots this. I'm no Pakistan expert, but I saw an interview with a Pakistani expert on Democracy Now saying this is not true. That guy said there are many moderates in Pakistan.

1 comment:

Nancy Tyrrel said...

elgringocolombiano, Answered your question about Pakistan as a possible senario for our future in my post today. I've been mulling the proposition over for a while, but you spurred me on. Thanks.