Monday, June 4, 2007

Nelly Furtado, comedian





I stumbled upon this 16-min sketch called "Folklorica FM". It was an extra mp3 track on Nelly Furtado's 2003 album Folklore.

It seems like this is Nelly here doing all the voices. If it is, she's doing Darrell Hammond quality singing imitations Britney Spears, Shakira, Avril Lavigne, Erykah Badu, & Bjork. Comedy & impressive.

BTW, peep the photos, Furtado definitely qualifies for the "beauty" blog label also. Call me a Furtado stan, if you want with the statements made in the posts, I would retort she deserves my stannery.

2 comments:

Fuxie said...

in one of my first posts at Ifux i shouted out her booty and her loveliness ........word that shit is pretty funny, Jamie Foxx used to do something similar in his live shows too

elgringocolombiano said...

Fux, were you able to download & listen to that mp3? it's the 1st time I used Zshare, so I just wanna make sure it works